Vacature: CAM Programmer
Do you have technical insight and want to work in a dynamic environment with modern production techniques, machines and a team of experienced employees? At VDL Konings we are looking for a CAM Programmer who translates the demands of our customers into our production. The fast and efficient delivery of programs for our machine tools will be your primary responsibility.
- As a CAM Programmer you are able to create new programs and optimize existing ones.
- You will work both independently and together with the machine operators to make the programs run and optimize them.
- You work within a team and use modern CAM systems (Siemens NX). Ultimately, you are responsible for delivering an optimal running (turning) milling program of complex parts within the desired requirements for tolerances and surface condition.
- You are also co-responsible for ensuring that the entire milling process, from machining strategy, clamping, and tool selection, is carried out correctly.
- As a CAM programmer you determine the machining strategy and provide the machine operators with the necessary programs and information to work independently.
- In short, a challenging and particularly varied job in which you create new programs using modern CAD/CAM applications, but also like to help start up new products at the machine yourself.
- Experience as a programmer.
- Experience with programming in 3D-CAM applications.
- Experience with Siemens NX is an advantage.
- Experience with 5-axis milling machines.
- Experience with the clamping and machining of complex and accurate products, e.g. also with larger parts.
- MBO niv 4/HBO work and thinking level with sufficient knowledge of drawing reading.
- You do have the necessary material and tool knowledge.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language
- You work conscientiously and have a positive "can-do" attitude.
- You are a good teamplayer and able to work independently
What do we offer?
The combination of engineering and high-tech production facilities under one roof makes VDL Konings an unique employer with many opportunities for growth. Challenge in your work, a pleasant working atmosphere and nice colleagues,. Besides that you will also receive
- a competitive salary
- 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- a good pension plan
- PC private plan + bicycle plan
- plenty of personal development through training courses and education
- an annual VDL party with all colleagues of the VDL Groep
- internal growth opportunities
- various group schemes
Are you interested and do you meet the profile? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation for this vacancy!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
VDL Konings is the machine builder with more than 140 years of experience in machine building and supply of mechanical components & modules for industries such as medical, defense and automotive. We develop, realize and install customer specific machines. Through turnkey projects we realize the desired solutions and relieve our customers.