Oorspronkelijke vacature omschrijving:
For our QESH Department at our HQ in Herten (Roermond) in the Netherlands, we are looking for a
QESH Officer Fulltime
If you are interested in a challenging, international, and dynamic position in a fast growing and young organization, we are looking for you!
As a QESH Officer you are jointly responsible for maintaining and optimizing the quality and food & feed safety systems (BRC, IFS, GMP+, Sedex and others). As a member of the quality team, you will advise the QESH Manager on further steps to improve service to business relations, such as customers and suppliers.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Update, maintain and improve documents, applicable rules, procedures and guidelines in the appropriate system;
- Provide documentation to customers and suppliers;
- Contribute and/or handle complaints registration with the determination of root cause(s) and corrective or preventive measures;
- Compiling and managing of sample material;
- Supporting or carry out internal audits and questionnaires. Reports on the outcome and follow up on action points;
- Supporting other departments in the field of quality, safety, health and environment;
- Member of HACCP / VACCP / TACCP & EMS (committee) team.
- A challenging job;
- Working within an international environment;
- Working within a young, growing and multi-cultural organization;
- Working within a company that is certified as “Great Place To Work”;
- Various training and development opportunities;
- A competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions.
We are looking for a QESH Officer who
- Has at least a MBO degree in Food Technology or Food Quality Management;
- Knowledge of food and feed safety quality systems (HACCP, BRC, IFS and GMP+)
- Possesses the following competences: Teamwork, Effective Communication, Management and Responsibility, Leadership, Focused and Initiative, Customer focus, Relationship building, Analytical, Financial Awareness;
- Has good knowledge of automated systems (Microsoft Office);
- Is fluent in English (verbally and in writing).
Numidia is a dynamic company, specialized in the international trade of quality dairy products (butter, cheese, milk powders, liquids, etc.), dairy related ingredients and dairy derivatives. Our clients and suppliers are located worldwide. Numidia has, next to the HQ in The Netherlands, offices in Montevideo, Dallas and Singapore. We built a strong track record in dairy industry and with our market- and product expertise, a personal and pro-active approach and we strive for operational excellence with people who make the difference in all areas. Our core values are: transparency, reliability, flexibility, authenticity and long term relationships.
Are you interested?
Do you want to make the difference? Good! Please send your resume and motivation letter to HR@numidia.nl and we will reply shortly. If you have any questions about this open position, you can also send it to HR@numidia.nl